Welcome to the Forum

TheDude

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 24, 2023
Hi and welcome to JAV-Forum.com !!

I'm sure you're wondering why this forum was launched. Let me explain.

As you might know, some of our staff is active on few online communities (with the same username). For couple of months, we get some messages removed from one community : ScanLover. Our mistake ? Trying to give real information based on FACTS rather than a thought. It happened before with some members not understanding that JAV behind the scene is way different from the final product. Breaks, fake dicks, fake cum, piss to fake the "squirting" parts, and other things.
The last matter was really the one convincing us to start my own JAV community. Here what happened (screenshots from removed messages) to Darksider, our moderator :

About Maria Nagai
context: I was replying to a member who pointed out her plastic surgery abuse. It's something very obvious, anyone with a brain would say that she looks like an alien now.
nagai-comments_1.png
nagai-comments_2.png

in the meantime, a member replied that if Maria tried to get a bigger booty (before plastic surgery), it was fine. To this comment, he replied with an explanation about fat asses and toned asses, because a lot seem to think size is everything.

nagai-comments_3.png

There isn't any PM function on SL, so how you're supposed to ask clarification about a problem or a decision from the staff ? He kindly asked in this thread, and mod obviously didn't care. Here is the end of the convo:

nagai-comments_4.png

This leads to the other part, related to AI Sayama's thread. One guy affirmed that she had a liposuccion because she has lost weight. His proof was some yellow marks on her ass.
ai-comments_1.png
ai-comments_2.png
And my reply:
ai-comments_3.png
The guy sent this Insta post of Ai : with the following text :
"The last link is her most recent update on her facial treatments where she clearly explains her weight loss in the face wasn't due to weight loss (if it did have some effect then it must've been minimal). As for your stance about her not having liposuction done and it instead being some cosmetic choice from the makeup department on set, you're joking right? Let's say this was true, why would the director choose to have the specific areas, where her ass connects to her oddly thinner looking thighs and her bikini line, be covered in a shade of a bruised yellow?"

His reply :
ai-comments_4.png

Update Feb 2024 : After further research, Ai did have some facial fat removal injections. She wrote a post on her Instagram about it. Still, the post linked on SL wasn't talking about that at all (as I mentioned above). Her post actually shows that if she had anything else, she would have talk about it as well. So, all he said about her lipo is still valid. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 01-18-58 Ai Sayama - ScanLover 2.0 - Discuss JAV & Asian Beauties!.pngScreenshot 2023-10-26 at 01-19-34 Ai Sayama - ScanLover 2.0 - Discuss JAV & Asian Beauties!.png
See, another member mentioned the makeup (even if he seems suspicious on the symmetry). He would like to add that for the symmetry, I'm sure you've seen actresses with "bruises" on their ass, right ? There is a symmetry and it has nothing to do with plastic surgery.

ai-comments_5.png

Few days passed, an then, someone shares a tweet from Ai. That guy replies "Probably something vlog related, maybe she wants to try the YouTube side gig again?". Darksider replied with humor (with everything that has been said before to him in mind):

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 01-30-38 Ai Sayama - ScanLover 2.0 - Discuss JAV & Asian Beauties!.png

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 01-30-51 Ai Sayama - ScanLover 2.0 - Discuss JAV & Asian Beauties!.png

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 01-31-35 Ai Sayama - ScanLover 2.0 - Discuss JAV & Asian Beauties!.png
And this ends there. Having his messages removed and clearly being targeted, he thought that having a forum would be a better idea. And with us having already a JAV subtitle service, we thought it would be a great opportunity. A more practical forum, more options available when you write a message and a PM function !

Sorry for the long message, but now you have the full back story of this forum. Hope you'll enjoy your time here ! We aren't white knights or simps, we accept criticisms about our favorite actresses. It's a forum. Everyone is free to share an opinion.

Reactions: rajaholomoan123
Haha. Akiba O is fine, the admins are way more relax and take actions after reading what's going on. And you can send them PM if needed. So, I still enjoy the forum. I actually help couple of members to get movies there.

To be honest I'm not sure that too many people are going to be interested in the entire backstory and drama that led to the creation of this forum, but that's not to say I for one don't appreciate it. I used to be moderately active on ScanLover, and I'm glad and grateful there's a new place for degenerates like us :LOL:

Thank you @Darksider - and it's a huge bonus that this forum just looks cleaner and seems to work 1000 times better. Major kudos!

Reactions: javonet
You're probably right :LOL:. I also wrote it to be able to link the whole story if I'm asked about what happened. And I think it also helps revealing those who try to keep the JAV community to themself (Zenra and his buddies for example, I could write a huge thread about them as well).

Thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:
You're probably right :LOL:. I also wrote it to be able to link the whole story if I'm asked about what happened. And I think it also helps revealing those who try to keep the JAV community to themself (Zenra and his buddies for example, I could write a huge thread about them as well).

Thanks for the kind words.
Please do a thread about Zenra :p I came across their site a couple of time while lurking for JAV information in English, they have detailed commentaries but I only take it as a blog. Don’t know what is the deal with them.

Please do a thread about Zenra :p I came across their site a couple of time while lurking for JAV information in English, they have detailed commentaries but I only take it as a blog. Don’t know what is the deal with them.
Haha, I'll think about it, gather all what happened to us because of them.

Pls dark side can u list av idol with big ass
On our website, I did a Top 10 Best Asses in JAV among active actresses.

(If you like girls with fat asses, it will not be any use though lol.)

Reactions: MonadoX69
Hi all,

Found this forum after finding out SL v2 shared the same sad fate with its predecessor. I have been mostly a lurker and occasionally a poster at SL V1, SL V2 and Akiba.

Belated good luck with this new forum and I hope we'll have some fun :)

Reactions: Darksider